Thursday, February 27, 2014

Blog Relocation Time!

It's time. I started out my little blog with the wonderfully simple Google Blogger. Probably the easiest way to begin a blog, Google Blogger is a straightforward platform for blogging that I have suggested to many of my friends over the years for starting their own blogs. But, as I've seen happen to other bloggers, Google Blogger's simplicity reached a limit for me, and I wanted to learn more and do more on my blogs. So, like the brave adventurers before me, I am moving to WordPress. You're always welcome to read old blogs from here and some might make a re-appearance on my new WordPress blog. 
WordPress can do so much more and I am slightly overwhelmed. But because I'm majoring in Communications, Emerging Media, I figured it's time to become familiar with what loads of businesses use to blog or even run entire websites. So, here we are.
For a while, my blogs have been fairly straightforward-- simple updates about my life, pictures, a cool video here and there. But I've found that the blogs that I love reading are blogs that tackle difficult issues, contain more stories (more than mine usually do at least), and just interesting things in general. With that in mind, I am going to try to incorporate all this into my blog. If you are still reading it, friend, thanks, because all this blog really contains is me splattering my opinions and thoughts in a public place. If you are reading this, perhaps you find them (my thoughts) interesting. Perhaps funny. Maybe dumb. Either way, you're reading it, which gives me motivation to continue to improve it and therefore myself. The world is a big place, I want to understand it better. Here goes. Continue reading at www.veggielocomoco.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment