Saturday, June 23, 2012

Happy Sabbath, with a Cake

After over a year, I have been able to catch up with my best friend since 3rd grade! Now, before you get all worked up about not keeping in touch, I'm just going to say that life DOES get in the way of a lot of things, and as I have grown up, I have learned this more and more. She's one of those friends that, when you drift apart, you are able to pick right back up where you left off. Our weekend of catching up with each other is just beginning, and the singing trio of her, my brother, and I are back! 

Consistent with her sweet nature, my friend brought us a cake. It was pretty delicious; one of those melt in your mouth light-n-fluffy cakes. We gave her some guava jam to take back for her and her mom! Can't say no to some tropical goo, right? (Personally I like my bread with just butter, but whatever floats your boat.)


I love you Mei, and thanks for the cake!

An awesome way to start this Happy Sabbath. :)


"Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends."      
John 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment